My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011
This is actually my first time to join this writing project that aims to seek and identify new and emerging blogs that influences their readers. Thanks to Ms. Janette Toral for creating this project because it helps bloggers like me who are also aiming to influence my readers in so many ways.
I started blogging 2 years ago and this is my very first blog that I created where it serves as my diary of my life experiences as well as my journey on how I discovered the world of blogging. I gained alot of blogger friends and I also learn alot from their blogs by sharing their thoughts, ideas, experiences, their rants and raves and even those funny and interesting moments that they share for their readers that's why consider these blogs listed below as my Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011 Writing Project.
1. Mom Writes – Mommy Rubz who is the supermommy blogger behind this blog is one of my blogger idol in the blogosphere. She owns several influential blogs and one of them is these awesome blog where she write positive thoughts and make her readers feel happy despite of all the trials we face everyday. Life goes on and so this blog will continue to lift up her readers and enjoy life to the fullest.
2. My Painted Lips - I was really amazed when I first saw this blog and became an avid follower and reader. Mommy Pehpot who is the also one of the supermommy blogger Ive known in the blogosphere is the author of this vanity blog. I was influenced by this blog and made me realize that I should spend some time in beautifying myself.
3. Certified Foodies – I am actually not a good cook but thanks to this blog from Sis Mhel and her brother Ken because I learned alot from their food trips and adventures and their own recipes that they share from their readers. Now I am encouraged to cook with the help of their easy cooking recipes.
4. Mommy Survival Guide - I really find this blog useful because as a new mom, I have learned alot from Mommy Ellen's survival tips about motherhood and parenting. I myself find it hard to take care of my one and daughter. How much more a tough mom like Sis Ellen who has a toddler and a twin girls with no household helper. It is my one of kind helpful and informative mommy blog.
5. Note Pad Corner - This is a personal blog of Mommy Joy who has the passion and love for blogging. She shares her knowledge and ideas and expresses her thoughts and insights to her avid readers like me. It helps me so much as a I continue to go on with my life.
6. The Pepperrific Life - Raising a child alone is a one tough job a mother could do. This is what this blog is all about. I salute a strong woman like Mommy Pepper who is able to raise her child the best way she could ever do. I am inspired by her tough stories and experiences written on her blog and that's what I keep on coming back for more of her posts.
7. My Green Living Ideas - This blog made me realized that I should be aware of living in an eco-friendly world as it contributes to our Mother Earth by sharing and educating as about the beauty of nature. I learned alot through this blog of Mommy Ria where she shares more about green living tips and ideas, about eco-living and eco-living products.
8. Levyousa - Sis Levy who is the proud author of this blog is also one of my blogging idol in the blogosphere. I love her expressive writing style. She writes from the heart. It may be in a form of ranting or amusing, you will surely learn alot from her blog.
9. Tottering Mama - It's another interesting motherhood and parenting blog that I love to read about since it talks more about how to raise a toddler. I do have a 4 year old daughter that's why it helps me how I could help develop my daughter's skills, abilities and more based from Tottering Mama's experience.
10. The Blogger’s Journal - This is a very helpful blog specially for newbie in blogging. I still consider myself as a newbie in blogging that's why this blog helps me alot on how I could improve my blogging skills. It is based from Mommy Willa's personal experience that she learned through the years. All you need to know about blogging tutorials, tips and advice you can find it here.
So there goes my influential top ten blogs for this year. Thanks to the generous sponsors of this writing project who made it possible.
Cyber Monday Deals, TRIbeca Private Residences, How To Videos,Palawan Beaches for Sale, Green and Natural Lubes Philippines,Philippine data center, Philippine online shopping, Singapore Jobs,Pinoy Party Food, Apartment for rent, and Best deals tips.
Learn more about the details of the writing project HERE. Come, Join and be part of it!