Make Healthy Diet a Habit For Life
We have been so accustomed to unhealthy eating habits so much so that our health suffers slowly but surely. Before we know it, & later on as age sets in, we develop diabetes, hypertension, cardiovascular problems & immunity deficiencies against cancer.
Resolve to really taking care of your health & your families. OUT with excessive fats, oil, salt, fast foods, processed foods, sugary foods & drinks. GET more fiber, plant protein, antioxidants & micronutrients from 5 servings of veggies & fruits each day.
Most of all, BE a ROLE MODEL to your kids, families, work colleagues & communities. WALK THE TALK!
They say habits are tough to break. Not true, all it takes is determination, perseverance & a commitment to change. A mindset to improve your life by nourishing your body. Start simply and slowly by training yourself to adopt: Healthy Diet, Gawing Habit --- FOR LIFE!
1. Refrain from sugary, oily, fatty & salty foods (to veer away from diabetes, cardio diseases, hypertension etc.)
2. Drop the processed & fast food value meal mentality. Foods served here offer no nutrition & the preservatives they contain are toxins harmful to our body organs.
3. Eat up to 5 servings of vegetables & fruits each day, taking in 400gms (1 cup) of vegetables each serving.
4. Stop feeding & hoarding junk food for the kids like chips & instant noodles. They're falling into the wrong trap! Educate them to be conscious eating only nutritious & safe food.
5. Don't drink nor smoke. Sleep 8 hours a day.
6. Choose water over any drink.
Develop proper eating habits starts with you! Observe dietary habits for life!